What products would you recommend for shaving at home?
- I would suggest men not to shave at home, because it is brutally "stuck" and very uninteresting (laughs). Seriously, we only use cosmetics from companies that have been around since Victorian times and are the cream of the crop when it comes to shaving.
Although the price will, of course, be higher, the result will also be different, so I recommend not to spare money when choosing cosmetics. It is necessary to use pre-shave cream and soap, which I would advise to apply with a brush - it applies and massages much better.
- What are the current beard fashion trends?
- Although beards and mustaches are "on the wave" in Lithuania, this trend is gradually falling out of fashion in the West. Well, but since the latest fashions reach us late, I think at least another year beard will be fashionable. It is true that beard fashion is not the same as hairstyle fashion, so it is almost impossible to say which length or shape is the most fashionable at the moment.
- Why is it worth visiting a barber at least once?
- We say that a man should go under the knife at least once - a completely different experience. When you shave at home, you don't understand the charm of this whole process, which takes about an hour. It "sticks" to some, not so much to others, but it's worth a try for every man.
- What if the beard does not grow or is not very lush?
- And it doesn't grow very well for me (laughs). Unfortunately, we don't have any magic creams, and I don't really believe in them.
- How should you take care of your beard?
- Both shampoos and soaps are made for beards. Special oils and wax can also be used to make the beard softer and prevent the hairs from splitting. And, of course, it needs to be properly formed.